Lingerie: Men's Most Romantic Gift
Posted on November 17 2016
Lingerie is one of the most romantic gifts a man can give during the holidays.
The following tips will help you to select this important gift with confidence.
THE GOLDEN RULES
- Start with the right size
- The best way to come to a decision of a women’s size is to look in her lingerie drawer and note down her bra and
panty sizes. If she wears more than one size (which is inevitable as some brands can differ), go with the larger size.
- Know her style One of the most common mistakes men make when buying lingerie for their girlfriend or wife is
selecting items that they find seductive without considering what she would feel most comfortable and beautiful in. The second
step in selecting the right lingerie is to get a good sense of her personal style.
When looking in her lingerie drawer, note the types of lingerie she has purchased for herself, including color, pattern and fabric.
This will help give you a better idea of what styles she’s naturally drawn to, along with what you should avoid. For example, if she
doesn’t own a thong, it probably means that she doesn’t like that particular style of underwear. It’s important to remember that
buying lingerie is no time to be wildly experimental; stick to her tried and true natural style.
- Spoil her with an Gift Certificate Unsure of the right gift, or want to give her the chance to pick something out for herself?
Gift Certificates are available with Hope’s Chest Co an instant, easy and sure way to offer the perfect gift. And to make your gift more
personal, each Gift Certificate provides the option of including a personalized message that will be included upon receipt of the gift.
To purchase a Gift Certificate please contact Hope's Chest Bras and Swim 951.678.2727
When it comes to buying a bra, women look for seduction, comfort and support. Hopes Chest co our attention to detail make us
experts in understanding women’s unique needs and styles. Let us help you find the perfect gift that fits and flatters, while making
her feel even more beautiful. We are here to help you find that perfect gift! Or visit us online for our Holiday packages www.hopeschest.com
- For an A or B cup, we recommend the following bra styles:
- Molded Bras Hope's Chest bras and Swim
- Contour Bras
- For a B, C, and D cups, we recommend the following bra styles:
- Molded Bras
- For D cups and higher, we recommend the following styles:
-Full Cup Bras Lace as these give the best support
Hopes Chest Bras and Swim