With the proper fitted bra you can see a notable difference.
According to studies, the majority of women, up to 85%, are wearing the wrong bra size. Usually the cup size is to small and the back is to large. Women often wear the wrong size, as they are not sure how the bra should feel and look.
A bra may be perfect for one woman and totally wrong for another, even if they are the same size. Different styles should be tried to find the most suitable one.
A negative noteWearing the wrong bra size can cause many problems including:
- Neck ache
- Shoulder ache
- tension headaches
- Back ache
- Irritation to the skin caused by straps digging in
- Damage to ligaments can cause breast pain and sagging which can be Irreversible
- Wires can stick into the breast tissue, causing unnecessary pressure, poking and discomfort
On a positive note Wearing the right size bra will:
- Be comfortable
- Be supportive
- Looking younger
- Lift the bust revealing the waist to give a slimmer appearance
- giving a woman her confidence back
- Create a better posture and a smooth silhouette under clothing.